That's why i'm feeling better nowadays. I've been feeling good since i persevere from my so-called flu. This time, the aching is different, but the energetic and fresh feeling is quite the same. I tend to break free easily from my pillow. I could not sleep really well at night but i feel good every morning... since a week ago, maybe?
I really hope this time i could bring this pregnancy to full term... I want to start my family, just like Anatan, she's going to have the third one soon. Eventhough Sepu and I are still living apart, we will have to think about the arrangement once we are both out of the amazement with the understanding that we are going to have baby(ies) soon. Yeahaaa…
I’ve gone through the same feeling, like a year ago??? And I can still remember how my heart shattered when I miscarried. I'm hopeful to do everything right this time. I’ll still place my hope high, but I’d be more patient. I wont load myself with all those unnecessary thoughts (negatively unnecessary mostly) like what I used to do… I planned to let things go one at a time, and have a serene pregnancy. I wont let my work life once again jeopardize my chance. Be more relax… yaaa… cool!!!
Nobody knows about this news yet. I’m jotting this here because I have not given anybody the link to my blog except for Sepu. I don’t really know when is the best day to break the news but let just leave it as it is… when the time comes, then the time comes…
Thank you Allah for your great kindness.
Please help us go through this hopeful journey, with your blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment