Started spring cleaning yesterday, not yet finished, so i continue on working on the floor, kitchen and toilet today. Stopped for a while just now to go to the office and prepare things for my Commercial Evaluation Meeting tomorrow. This would be my first commercial meeting, so i'd prefer to be well-versed with all the prices. Thats my weakness, i dont like being labelled as "stupid" or "lack of experience", eventhough i am quite lacking of certain experience, especially on this side of the window :p
I have not finished my task yet, but i am already exhausted from the hard labour. Wished sepu is here to help me with heavy chores. But i dont really carry them actually. I just drag them all the way from the old location to the new. Moved my computer just a short time ago. Trying to 'on' the pc after reassembling all the cables back to their position glued me to this chair. Luckily i got them right the first time. I am not that good or patient with computer or anything related actually. So, consider this my achievement.
I've been online for more than 20 minutes now, but Sepu is still not online. I've invited him to view my webcam, better now as the line is good this afternoon, rather than at night, when the line is poor. Sometimes, really poor. I dont really understand, why is that internet connection in Malaysia is that bad. Sepu always compare streamyx and celcom 3G with internet connections in Japan and Singapore. Eventhough he sounds harsh but i don't have the base to deny him his negative judgement.
It has been nearly one month since i last set foot at KLIA. Missed KL eventhough i dont really like the hectic environment. What i really missed is of Kinokuniya and Nikko Hotel... ahahahaha... yaaaa... i like staying in that hotel. I have yet to receive March and April trips claims (3 in total equivalent of about RM3200++). Called our central finance on Friday, checked my account today, still deficient of that amount. And yet now, i am already looking forward of my next stay at Nikko :D
I better continue on with my chores, at least the labour make me sweat... ahahaha... lack of exercise since i joined Shell, "Work Life Balance"? Really??? I should start the regime soon before the metabolism started to dwindle and decline me of a good shape ;) wakaka, and i can assure you that i am feeling out of one now :p
OK bahbai... will start fresh a new topic, or might continue on this one tonight... c ya babes...
Sunday, 13 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment