I am not calculating debts though... i am calculating my symptoms... Doctor advised me to watch out for my symptoms. I should be more relaxed, and not calculating each day and each symptoms... measuring how hurt, how long... gossshhhh... more anxious moment will come in later part of the pregnancy, so, i should stop worrying about things that may or may not happen... nauzubillah...
I've promised myself to be cool!!! But i could not!!! Whenever i stop feeling the nausea, i'd be like, "wo'oh, what's happening, is this normal for me?" as everybody will have their own experience, no 2 pregnancies are the same... each will have its own distinctiveness, as each woman is unique by nature itself... but surely for a same person, she will be feeling some kind of "sameness" in all pregnancy... i am afraid actually... past experience is something that i could not forget, but actually, something that i should let go, if not a year ago, its NOWWWW!!!
Ya Allah, help me, guide me to be strong... I need to be strong... for me, for my Shaiful and for this baby... Please Allah... give me strength... give me hope... let me feel that beautiful feeling without even a tiny doubt...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment