Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Tired...

I am so tired... of all these efforts... Need to maintain my work life balance.

It's 12.08pm... i should have gone to the BS house to visit Irdina, and here I am, so much absorbed in my work. I stopped for a while to write in here, expecting relief, but feeling none...

Will be having meeting with The Manager this afternoon about my transfer window... if there is a window. Or, i might just create a hole in the wall and jump to the other side of the fence the soonest possible. But, can i sustain, with meager savings adding to the stress? grrrr... Ok, i am jumping the gun too early now... wait for the result of this afternoon meeting then... Hoping for the best and be prepared for the worst... I dont want to be feeling the same as what i have endured before the interview.

As of now... wait and see! Till then...

No comments: