Thursday, 21 May 2009

I think i know why...

-1-

I know why am i not feeling very happy today despite the fact that today is my birthday... The manpower report came in yesterday afternoon, but i have only got the chance to read through it this morning... Can i move to KL in this condition?

Recession recession go away... never come again even for a day!

-2-

Some small things people do today really made my day...

My colleagues were preparing for a surprise birthday party next door when i came in. They were really surprised to see me at the door and seem to be at lost of words. I talked to Dave without realising that there's a cake on Abg. M's file cabinet. And suddenly,

Syl: Sharifah, you should have not came in now, we are in the midst preparing for a birthday party for you.

Me: Ohhh...

I was dumbfounded, and we all laughed really hard.

Me: I didn't notice the cake actually Syl, and have just about to leave the room... you have blown your own secret.

We celebrated my birthday... at the office, for the first time. Thank you guys... am really lucky to have all of you as colleagues...

-3-

Bought chocolate cake to celebrate with Irdina at the BS' house. At least, this birthday, i dont feel too lonely. I could celebrate it with my friends and so called family. Fatihah would be very happy to find the cake upon returning from scholl, i bet!

No comments: