Friday, 22 August 2008

Sick...

I was on leave yesterday... got my MC from Dr. Nik for 1.5 days... Still not feeling very well but i couldn't get myself driving to CAMC just to extend my sick leave...

I discovered that i have lots of things pending in my IN folder. With this condition, i have no intention to start on anything... i could not concentrate, so, what i did was, i upload all the pictures taken during Nasriah's wedding last weekend.

Bosses are still not around... i need to get their signatures so that i could get some work that has been sitting on my desk pending signature moving (to the OUT box)... it's hard doing things right now... with everybody scattered around.

Be going to Dinner tonite... with Sheridan and the gang. Sepu will only be coming next week... ermmm... I would be driving there with Irdina, but coming back together with Christy... Widya's unfortunate encounter with the taxi driver cum thief is still fresh in memory...

Tried to call Sepu this afternoon but couldn't get through... no battery i guessed... BOHSANNNN...

No comments: