Wednesday, 13 August 2008

ahahah perli yer?

"ermmm... perli ye yang?"

Boss is not in today... and i've been having the sickness of 'no drive' to work since Sepu insisted for me to come and work in KL... I've made my request known to the bosses... and now i am in the mode of letting them to decide...

I've gone to KL twice since Irdina but sometimes, people need to be really 'down to earth' to be really thankful with what have been given, and to not go beyond the line of hoping and wanting for more... ermmm... i can only call what i have now a whole family once we are reunited again... living in the same home, everyday, everynight, except for occasional outstation traveling for work.

Activities with Irdina have become more and more intriguing... Her response makes me crave for more time at home than work. ermmm... but, playing with her alone, without having her father around is frustrating.

I have not even a few minutes free time at home. Afer picking her up from the baby sitter, my second job starts till about 9pm everynight. Irdina will wake up 3 times whenever her nose is clear, and nearly every hour when its blocked... and these two nights were terrible... she cried when she's irritated with her nose... and will refuse any attempt to feed her directly (she's still breastfeeding)... kesian anak mama... sometimes i just off the aircond, but she will wake up just as much, sweating... feeling uncomfortable... what should i do then?

Some people can only judge... and said that this is the thrill of becoming a mom... ermmm... I am alone here, and everytime, everything, I am on my own, without helper, without relief... ermmm... please let me wrok in KL ohhh boss... please... at least i can trade sleep with Sepu once in a while (as if laaa)... wuaaaaa... tensionnyaaaa!!!

Some people suggest feeding her formula instead of breastmilk at night... some even suggest adding food in her milk when she wakes up at night... WHATTTT!!! I have this sentiment of automatically blocking these kind of advices from ever entering my system... I dont mind waking up at night to feed her (CAN OR CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?)... but her blocked nose makes the waking up become more intense, and more frequent...

ermmm... feeling like going home now... need some rest, and need to express milk for the afternoon... meet again in four months time (like Sepu said)...

No comments: