Thursday, 8 November 2007

Today is a great day...

When i read about my frustrations below, I couldn’t stop myself from laughing hard...

Sepu got his leave approved, but with conditions... he will need to get his work done before going. People advised him to cancel his leave and his ticket, but... i was the one who bought the ticket, and really it cost me a lot of money... MAS tickets nowadays going up like 'soyuz'... better buy them at travel agent then buying them thru the internet, especially during holiday seasons...

Arriving at 11.10pm last night, he’s so excited looking at my ever-expanding belly… I felt really blessed last night, and could sleep even better than any babies (assumption).

Prediction at Week 26, its baby boy… and today, it’s a girl… ehehe… I just don’t care of the gender, what I do care is that the baby is healthy and doing fine… and I am healthy, and look ‘strong’, said George just now.

I am really tired right now. Don’t know how to describe the fatigue. It has been 2 weeks since I’ve got decent rest on weekends… so, how about this weekend then… ermmmm not sure! I have the feeling that this weekend would be hectic with shopping and going places -> Brunei.

I am counting minutes now, it’s 15.38pm, and I plan to go home as early as 4pm today. I’m having my break, hope that nobody will judge me… just because I go home early once in a while.

What am I going to do tonight? Arranging the furniture should they come today? Ermmm… whatever…

What is Sepu doing at home? He went to the Lutong Clinic just now, being prescribed cough syrup… so, I guess, he is now ‘busy’ sleeping.

15 minutes to go… what a day ;)

No comments: