On our wedding day...

Raya, 13/11/2007

Last night, I could not sleep much. Sepu was still on the road at 1.30 am… He started his journey to Jengka at around 6.30, and came back to KL at 10 something. I called him more than 3 times, to ask for their destination. They arrived at Bukit Jalil at about 2 am. Sepu did not call me, he insisted that he sent me an sms, but I could not find anything from him. But at least I know that he’s at home, and getting ready to sleep…
This morning, I woke up quite late… called Sepu to wake him up, but, as usual, he’ll go back to sleep until he’s ready… just like babies… couldn’t imagine how my baby would be like. Will the baby be as sound a sleeper as the father, or as light as the mother? Ermmm… we’ll see. Hopefully, she’ll be like the father when she’s still the baby, but easier to wake her up once she’s grown up… She has lots of deep sleeper (plus not easy to wake up) DNA in her, the grandmother (my mother) the auntie (ibu dedek) and the uncle (ami aedun)… My father falls asleep easily, but it’s not hard to wake him up though…
What else happened today? The first time baby kicked my rib, and it was painful. But she kicked just once. Good baby!
About the baby’s name? If it’s a girl as predicted, it would be… surprise!

No comments:
Post a Comment