HAVE NOT COMPLETED THIS... WILL DO LATER!
This entry would be narrating on things happening from last Saturday to date…
Irdina and I went to AZ’s open house and here are some of the photos…
I really love to eat… ermmm… that’s the reason on these ‘spare tyres’… but somebody told me that I have ‘gone down’… meaning that I look slimmer than I used to be… ermmm… (side tracking a bit)…
After AZ’s house, I thought of going to Kak Shimah (Wa Ham)’s place, Mi Dawi’s Usu Masni’s and Usu Rani’s… But I managed to go to only Usu Rani’s house as all the other houses looked like they were not at home… Usu Rani was not home actually (he’s in Btu), I was ushered in by the wife and the 2 daughters, plus one grandson.
Coming home near maghrib and Irdina with lots of red spots of mosquito bites on her body, we remained at home until the next morning watching TV and then sleep…
Wednesday, 22 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment