When will I have the time and lots of money to have my Europe Tour (or at least London-Paris) Mission materialized?
When will I be transferred to KL and have my vision of a whole family materialized?
When will I have the time to get all my filings done, so that I could breath freedom from these packages?
When could I go back to LA, with Sepu and Irdina this time, so that I could go to places that I’ve not the time to go to the first time around?
When will I have the time to go through all my photos and select some and get them printed so that I do not have to open my PC every time I want to see those photos or every time I want to show people those photos?
When will I have the time to do spring cleaning so that I could live in an at least neat home sweet home? (at the moment, aiiiyyyucks couldn’t describelaaa)
When will I be debts free so that I could enjoy my salary more? (and make more hutangka?)
When will I… ermmm think of other when will and update this again later? When later? Like Sepu said, another 4 months?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment