Yesterday was Mother’s Day… or was it the day before yesterday? I am confused, as I received lots of messages on both days. As a new mother, I was really flattered, and felt really blessed with the gift, i.e. Irdina.
And today? Never been better… I did not have enough sleep as usual but I have mastered the game of waking up at night, nursing and sometimes, pumping milk for tomorrow’s supply. Everything has been nicely incorporated in my day-to-day routine. Coming to work late, like nearly every Monday… but today, I drove the Kancil… it has been a while since I drove a manual car, but I managed.
Work life has turn sour lately, sour and dull actually. I am busy with lots of invoices and change orders… but less traveling. I love to travel, especially to KL… at least lots of extra returns at the end of the month and less money spent to buy tickets… but its OK… I love what I am doing right now (meaning being an Executive cum MUM… and twice monthly… a WIFE).
21 May 2008
Today is my birthday…32nd birthday to be exact. This is my first birthday as a mum… ermmm… a great accomplishment.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAZLINA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
I waited for my husband to great me last night, but to no avail… a nearly every-year occurance. He is not romantic? Ermmm… He’s quite romantic actually… but sleeping is his priority… ehehehe… He’ll forget about anything (everything) when he is sleeping. The volume of his handphone is as loud a volume can be… the sound of SAPE… but still, he could only hear the sound of his snore… ekekeke… (sori yang, ngutuk sikit). He greeted me this morning; at 7.45am… atleast he does not forget his wife’s birthday like some husbands (really, there are men who forget everything).
Irdina has regain her ‘happiness’ today… yesterday she was in bad mood. After nearly four days playing at home with mama and babah, suddenly she’s being sent to people’s house again… she’s confused I guessed. Another reason, she has not enough sleep to get her rouse and begin the day with smile as usual.
Seeing her face everyday is a pleasure that I could not describe verbally, or by written words. Irdina is my greatest birthday present… Thank you Allah…

No comments:
Post a Comment