It has been two weeks since I've given birth to my little Irdina... Have i gained or lost weight? Frankly, I've lost only 4kgs, out of the 12 kgs gained during pregnancy... but I've gained some of the shape back... "SOME"... my stomach is not as bulging as the first day after delivery... ehehe.
I have never felt as rejuvenated as while in confinement... with hot soups (vege or chic or fish) with lots of ginger as main menu... my body adjusted well... but the downside is... Rashes and itchiness at spots where there have once been plastered with band aids or surgery bands... all over... itchy, i could not keep my hands off the places, except for the area around the c-section, no way am i going to 'disturb' the healing site...
Baby is now following better sleep schedule... ahahaha... better for the mother too that is... she used to sleep the whole morning, wakes up in the afternoon to have some 'lunch' then sleep again till late afternoon. After bath, she'll have her dinner and sleeps again until around 11 pm before getting up and play... till dawn... mommy has been following the routine for nearly 10 great days, and suddenly last night, she slept through the night to wake up at around 4 am to play... guess why??? she slept with mama for the first time last night... first time in the sense of sleeping beside mama on the same bed, instead of sleeping in her own cot...
Back to the outline of the body... goshhh... I've been eating a lot nowadays... baby's appetite is good too, so, mommy's body needs to support the requirement... is it an excuse? noooooo... it's not an excuse. I've tried to control but i felt faint and really hungry... so, keep the silhouette thing as dream for the moment... and reminisce about this again in 3-4 months time... hopefully :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment