Tuesday, 3 July 2007

Going strong?

AZ left us last week on Friday, not for Qatar but for Brunei Shell Petroleum, the land just after the Asean Bridge. It's a soothing thought that he has not gone far, and that he is still with SMEP. But he will be getting more or less the same as what Qatar offered him. Good Luck to you boss.

My nausea is still going strong, with laps though this time. Did not feel that off-balance on Sunday, but Saturday was really an out of space experience. Eat! Vomit! These two things come in a package. I will have to eat something to ensure that I will have something to throw up. I could not bear vomiting the acidic thick liquid from my empty stomach, as the stomach will surely pump more vigorously when nothing comes out. With the appetite that is so scarcely in the go that I even have to force myself to consume plain water, what else to say on food?

Up till now, nearly everybody keep asking me to eat, and are more than willing to accompany me to the cafeteria, but as usual, I will only eat as much as I could swallow. Once the urge to keep something in stops, I will automatically shut down. Malays call this as ALAHAN, and I know, mine is a great one.

About the relationship… Sepu is still busy with his project. They are into the commissioning stage, so, I can assume that he will be devoted more to the project from now on. As Ida San has now becoming cranky and grumpy, he’ll have to survive the sarcastic insults by Thomas on his own. Pity him. But he’ll be back in KL soon, while waiting for other project to materialised, so, I will just have to wait, patiently.

Sepu, for the past three days has been staying in a hotel in JB and had to commute to Singapore daily. That has also contributed to the early night sleep and less talking time to this lonely wife… ahaha…

When will I ever have the chance to be a ‘real’ wife… meaning staying with the husband instead of housemates, have only one household to manage instead of a separate two? Wuaaaaa… It really depends on US… Who will be more than willing to make a sacrifice… especially, for the baby? I’m missing him more now!

Another news, I might be going to San Diego for a company trip August 2007. It will be hot! Hot! Hot! In summertime… wo’oh…

1 comment:

Uda said...

Hi there, my name is syuhada.... I was surfing thru some blogs & i sumble upon urs... I notice that widdy (widya huzana) is one of ur friends (the one in the picture). Are you still in contact with her? the reason being is that i was in the same class with widdy during NCUK & we studied together at UTP... i have lost contact with her for few years now... it would be nice to be able to be in touch with her again... probably u can foward my e-mail to her.... tell her it's from Uda... my e-mail is udaswoop@yahoo.com ... TQ very much.... c'ya....