I am celebrating my 2nd day without anybody else in my office, including Shuk. 2 more freedom days to savour.
I have been very busy today... plus no more FB at the office, my day alone becomes a bit boring... Thats the reason of this blog entry. Not that i dont have much in my plate right now, but this entry is rather a platform for me to communicate (this room is so quietttt)...
What should i talk about... ok, lets talk about my plan for the weekend... ermmm... with Sepu coming, there will be lots of jalan2 for Irdina i hope... thats it? Jalan-jalan? Anything else? I'd be very busy maintaining 2 babies, thats for sure... what else?
About my diet regime... I have lost 7 kgs as of today... 3 months passed and only 7 kgs? This is through controlling of what i eat alone... If i exercise, i am sure i could lose more... ehehehe, iyaka ;) ? I have one more month to go before the grand reunion in KK... Hopefully this month marks a rapid plunge in my weight, another 7 kgs maybe? erkkk... I wanna look good in those reunion photos... wuaaa... please!
I have not chosen any dress to wear to the reunion yet... What i have in mind is to make one new outfit... raya is not that far away, so, this so called baju kurung moden for the reunion will not come to waste (hopefully)...
Cant wait to meet oldfriends... faster faster 5th June (faster faster weight lost as well ;) )
Tuesday, 28 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
mate 7 kg is a lot! Can't wait to see you n family. I will update about ur kereta sewa soon. Oh ya.. tiket sudah turun.. nanti sy kasi balik tu extra ya..
Post a Comment