Wednesday, 24 October 2007

Working Life...

I am quite busy actually, but still, I have to release some stress that has started to push me over the limit. I should have made it clear to myself that I need adequate rest, not only for the baby’s sake, but for my own self as well.

Monday the 22nd was quite a day. That’s my first day of work after a long raya holiday. Still in raya mood, but will have to bear the boredom of working like mad. Had TC Sitting at 9.20, it went well even though we will need to present the paper further up to Petronas JTC. Hopefully everything goes as smooth as planned next week…

That Monday also brought back my memory to the most beloved AZ. He’s so cool a boss that we missed him so much since he left for BSP. The new replacement is also good, but he seems to be so stressed out that I am afraid to even ask simple questions. Ermmm… it’s bad to talk about this in blogs but still, I need a place to dump all hard feelings towards anybody without hurting the person involved.

Actually, the ‘roar’ was not meant for me, it was meant to somebody else, but as a team member, I could also feel the spill over… I have long realized that a small matter for us might not be as small to somebody else… and that’s what happened. But for me, even though we are mad at anybody, there’s a way of telling him / her that he / she has crossed the line. There’s no need to point finger straight to the face and shout as if the intended person is deaf and could not hear your voice if you had wished to slow talk.

I am not sure whether this sensitivity is caused by the pregnancy… but really; at the moment I doubt it. I have been this sensitive when my parents scolded my siblings… I have been this sensitive when my husband raised his voice, eventhough unintentionally. Luckily my husband is the coolest husband anyone can get… ehehe… he understands me more that I understand myself… and, we are clique… Alhamdulillah…

I feel like looking for a new job somewhere else, but really, Shell is a great place to work and learn… but what if now that you realize that you are without a superior who would back you up if you make mistakes (especially doing thing for the first time)… AZ, he’s something… a great boss, more, a father figure… I am a self motivated person… but when you are feeling more downs than ups, there is something wrong with your system… and my system seem to display ‘error’ while in the office… I feel threaten, not secure… what with the auditor coming in next week… with misplaced MOM that has yet to be retrieved from nowhere… goshhhh…

Thought of looking for work somewhere else… but where to? My husband office keeps asking for my CV, but I am not sure whether I would be happy working there (apart from so happy being near him everyday)… For the baby, I even thought of just quitting, but who’s going to pay all the debts? Goshhhh… with the new house coming to completion, meaning that we will have to pay the full installment amount soon… I will need a job with big pay, and free medical benefits to keep my baby-producing mode, ehehehe… I need to change my car… to a bigger one, meaning, to a more expensive one… working here as a permanent staff will mean lots of good things… and also lots of responsibility, and also lots of heads and minds and demands to take care of… another goshhh…

I have not have my lunch yet… and the baby is now somersaulting inside… so, need to catch something before baby starts kicking and punching…

No comments: